Because we believe people are the lifeblood of our business, the welfare, well-being and safety of our employees is of great importance to us.
Our people-focused culture is built on strategic areas of focus that help shape and develop our most valuable asset.
To help our employees reach their full potential, we invest in trainings that will develop and enhance their capabilities.
- Diverse selection of training programmes throughout the year.
- Secondment opportunities internally and abroad.
- Interest-free study loans.
- Exposure to international best practises via the Heineken Company.
- Clear career succession planning.
- Talent development programme.
We provide competitive remuneration, rewards and benefits to our people in recognition of their commitment to the company’s vision and success.
- Competitive remuneration & benefits packages.
Benefits Enhancement Strategy
This strategy focuses on creating new signature benefits unique to HEINEKEN Malaysia while enhancing competitive benefits to stay ahead of the industry.
- Signature Benefits
- Increased hospitalisation room & board subsidies.
- 90 days maternity leave.
- Annual health screening coverage for all employees.
- Dental and Optical benefits.
- Car allowance.
- Competitive Benefits
- Long service awards.
- Club membership or monthly subscription fee.
- Employer EPF contribution above statutory rate.
- Unionised Benefits
- Beverage Industry Executive Staff Union (BIEU) shift allowance.
- Union of Beverage Industry Workers (UBIW) outpatient coverage for dependents.
- 100% education subsidy for UBIW.
- UBIW housing allowance.
- Signature Benefits
CARES FOR PEOPLE
We recognise that people benefit from a dynamic working environment and a healthy work-life balance.
- Meal subsidies at the cafeteria.
- Daily workout classes.
- Mandatory full health checks for new recruits.
- School holiday programmes for employee family members.
GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
We invest in cultivating a great working environment that looks after our people’s welfare, health and well-being.
- Open concept office environment.
- On-site cafeteria.
- The Tavern, a special designed social and entertainment hub.
- Fully equipped gym.
- In-house clinic.
We encourage open, honest, two-way dialogue. This develops a culture that is built on trust and transparency.
- Dedicated orientation programme.
- Annual employee satisfaction survey.
- Open door policy.
- Informal dialogues with Management Team.
- Quarterly townhall meetings.
- Regional roadshows.
We encourage productivity and creativity as they are the key ingredients that drive great performance.
- Leading player in the local beer market.
- Sustainable growth in profit.
- Iconic portfolio of brands that deliver unparalleled consumer experiences.
- Industry recognition and awards for our brands, operations and corporate responsibility.