31 January 2015 – Quality, showmanship and determination defined hospitality perfection at the second GABPS Academy National Finals. Held in the grand auditorium at EX8, Subang Jaya, the Top 3 hospitality industry professionals demonstrated nothing less than a remarkable show of draught skills, enhanced with their Star Factor. They were chosen out of a pool of more than 1,400 participants and hence, qualifying them to an intensive GABPS Academy Boot Camp.
The 3 winners are Glen Oliver Joseph from Mish Mash, Penang, Sean Leong Wai Yean from Muzeum, Setiawalk, and Spencer Ezra Anak Petter from Publique, Kuching.
GABPS Academy is the training division of Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB), catering specifically to GAB’s trade partners and front-line staff by providing 5-star product and service quality training, to ensure that the perfect drinking experience is provided to consumers at all GAB outlets.
Top 6 GABPS Academy National Finalists 2015
(in Alphabetical Order)
- Abbey Road, Penang: Samuel Cheong Ho Lin
- Bricks & Barrels, Hartamas: Suraj K.C.
- Mish Mash, Penang: Glen Oliver Joseph
- Muzeum, Setiawalk: Sean Leong Wai Yean
- Publique, Kuching: Spencer Ezra Anak Petter
- The Beer Factory, Sunway Giza: Ong Poh Wee